By using the Service, You acknowledge that You accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy and You hereby consent that AMD will collect, use, and disclose Your information under the terms of this Policy.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from the Service, including vendor websites, may have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and other third parties who participate in the Service are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, because AMD does not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, AMD is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those websites. AMD recommends and encourages You to review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before You provide any information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User-provided Information. When You use the Service, You may provide, and AMD may collect, personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), which is information that specifically identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information include an individual’s name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Information also includes other information, such as date of birth, geographic area, or any other information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide AMD with Personal Information in various ways through Your use of the Service.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. For example, if You personalize a web page or navigate within a website, a cookie helps the website to recall Your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases website navigation by providing and saving Your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You reject cookies by changing Your browser settings, this may disable some of the functionality of the Service.
- Automatically Collected Information. When You use the Service, AMD may automatically collect certain information (“Automatically Collected”) from Your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This Automatically Collected information may include Your IP address or other device address, web browser and/or device type, the websites that You visit before or after You use the Service, the pages or other content You view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that You visit, access, or use the Service.
- Third-Party Web Beacons. AMD may implement third-party content or advertising on the Service that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third-party content provider to read and write cookies to Your browser in connection with Your viewing of the third-party content on the Service. Information collected through web beacons is collected directly by these third parties, and AMD does not participate in such data transmission. Information collected by a third-party in this manner is subject to that third-party’s own privacy, data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
- Information from Other Sources. AMD may obtain information, including Personal Information, from third-parties and sources other than the Service. If AMD combines or integrates information from other sources with Personal Information that it collects through the Service, AMD will treat the combined information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- USE OF INFORMATION
AMD may use the information that it collects on the Service in a variety of ways, including the following:
AMD uses the information that it collects through the Service to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that You request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide services to You.
AMD uses the information that it collects on the Service to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of its users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
AMD may use Your email address or other information it collects on the Service to contact You for administrative purposes such as customer service.
AMD may use the information that it collects on the Service to compile statistical, aggregate data about Your usage of the Service.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as described in this Policy, AMD will not disclose Your Personal Information that it collects on the Service to third-parties without Your consent. AMD may disclose information to third parties with your consent, as well as in the following circumstances:
For security purposes, AMD works with third-party service providers to verify Your identity and to ensure that any payment methods You make through the Service are Your own.
AMD may disclose Your Personal Information and other information with third-parties for security, fraud detection, fraud modeling, and related purposes.
AMD works with third-party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for AMD. These third parties may have access to or process Your Personal Information and other information as part of providing those services for AMD. AMD will endeavor to limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions.
AMD discloses certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist third parties in understanding AMD’s users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns of the Service.
AMD, in its sole and absolute discretion, may disclose any non-personal information and data collected through Your usage of the Service to any third-party. AMD, in its sole and absolute discretion, may collect and disclose any aggregate data collected through the Service to any third-party.
AMD may disclose Your Personal Information and other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
AMD reserves the right to disclose Your Personal Information and other information that it believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) protect AMD against liability, (ii) protect AMD or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) defend AMD against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect AMD’s property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of AMD’s agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Information about the users of the Service, including Personal Information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to a third party, acquirer, or successor or assignee in connection with or as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties.
- DECLINE TO SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may decline to share Personal information with AMD, in which case AMD may not be able to provide You with some of the features and functionality of the Service. You may update or correct Your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing Your account preferences page on the Service. AMD may retain all information that You submit for archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, statistics, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or for any other reason as AMD determines in its sole and absolute discretion.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
The Service may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third-parties. Any information You provide on third-party websites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. AMD is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party websites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. AMD encourages You to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing third-parties with information.
- DATA SECURITY
AMD uses certain technical safeguards that are designed to improve the security of Your Personal Information. AMD does not, however, guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to AMD. AMD does not guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of its technical safeguards.
- PRIVACY SETTINGS
Although AMD may allow You to adjust Your privacy settings to limit access to certain Personal Information, no security measures are impenetrable. AMD is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. Additionally, AMD does not control the actions of other users with whom You may choose to share Your information. AMD does not guarantee that the information You provide to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
AMD, in its sole and absolute discretion, may update, amend, or revise this Policy at any time. Your continued use of the Service after the updated, amended, or revised Policy has become effective indicates that You have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
- CONTACTING AMD
Please contact AMD with any questions about this Policy at:
A Major Difference, Inc.
7318 S Revere Pkwy
Centennial, CO 80112
A Major Difference, Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly and resolve any problem or question.